1910A hospital was erected on the corner of Middle and School Streets.Arts and Culture, Government and Public Service, Location and Setting, Buildings & Architecture, Health

Gloucester Daily Times. “New Hospital Structure May Be Over Four Stories.” July 21, 1910, Vol. 45 No. 6595 edition. https://sawyer.advantage-preservation.com/.
Hover over image to zoom

The former Lantz property, adjacent to the Trinity Church, was the site of the facility. The hospital was formerly located on Short Street. The new building had 30 patient rooms and an operating room and was made of fire-proof concrete.

Gloucester Daily Times. “New Hospital Structure May Be Over Four Stories.” July 21, 1910, Vol. 45 No. 6595 edition. https://sawyer.advantage-preservation.com/.
67categories 1576total entries 400+years 845searches
1600165017001750180018501900195020002050