1951Ecclesiastical artist, Roman Prybot, designed a memorial window in the Lanesville Lutheran Church.People and Communities, Arts and Culture, Religion, Art

The St. Paul Lutheran Church building on the corner of Morgan Avenue and Washington Street was built in 1876 for the Universalist-Unitarian Church. It was sold in 1936 to the Finnish Workingman’s Association. In 1940 it reverted back to a church, dedicated on February 8, 1948. The window was memorialized for Lauri Natti.

Erkkila, Barbara H. Village at Lane’s Cove. Ten Pound Island Book Co., 1989.
67categories 1576total entries 400+years 870searches
1600165017001750180018501900195020002050