1926The Cape Ann Historical Association took over the Captain Elias Davis House on Pleasant Street in Gloucester.Arts and Culture, Location and Setting, Buildings & Architecture, Cultural Institutions

Elias Davis House, which was used as the Cape Ann Historical Association, c. 1930s. Leon Abdalian, Cape Ann Museum Library & Archives, Photo 13657
Hover over image to zoom

The house was built in 1804 by Captain Elias Davis and was acquired by the Cape Ann Historical Association as its headquarters.

Cape Ann Museum. “History of the Museum.” http://www.capeannmuseum.org/about/history-museum/.
67categories 1576total entries 400+years 870searches
1600165017001750180018501900195020002050