1868The first Town Hall was turned into a school.Arts and Culture, Government and Public Service, Location and Setting, Buildings & Architecture, Education

The Town Hall was built in 1844 by David White and was converted into the School House in 1868 at a cost of $3,500. To make it a proper school, a training room was added to the original Town Hall configuration.

Gloucester City Archives, Record of School Buildings.
67categories 1576total entries 400+years 870searches
1600165017001750180018501900195020002050