1923The Gloucester Fraternity Club started.People and Communities, Local Organizations

50th Anniversary Booklet, 1973. Courtesy of Cape Ann Museum Library & Archives, D 10A, FF 14
Hover over image to zoom

It started as a bugle and drum corps in January 1923 with 35 members. They subsequently became associated with the Loyal Order of Moose, Cape Ann Lodge 1471. In November 1929, the clubhouse was dedicated at 27 Webster Street. It eventually evolved to be more of a social and religious organization.

Cape Ann Museum Library & Archives, D 10A, FF 14
67categories 1576total entries 400+years 837searches
1600165017001750180018501900195020002050