1713West Parish Church was established.People and Communities, Location and Setting, Neighborhoods, Religion

Collection of Prints. The Second Parish Records Collection, Box 1, FF5, Cape Ann Museum Library & Archives, Gloucester, MA.
Hover over image to zoom

The town granted West Parish fifteen acres of land for a Meeting House, which was built near the intersection of Bray Street and Tompson Streets. The church was dedicated three years later.

Viator, Carl F. The Church in the Wilderness, 1713-1963. West Gloucester Trinitarian Congregational Church, 1963.
67categories 1576total entries 400+years 865searches
1600165017001750180018501900195020002050